[ SHOWGSD-L ] Getting-er Done

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 14:17:32 EDT

In a message dated 9/28/07 9:40:09 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I have  also heard that Lew has hired armed guards for the National and Ft.
Collins  meeting - must be his idea of Encourage don't  Discourage.

I laughed when I first heard that.  I am tempted to list all the  rumors I
have heard, but the last time I did that Fred came down on me like a  ton of
puppies. By the way, is it true that Fred was the reason that the United  Auto
Workers settled?  I heard they threatened to call him and have him  return to
Ford to work on the strike.

Let's never lose sight of the fact of how hard Lew is working for us. We  may
not agree on things, but he is trying to gather together the board to find a
solution to what may or may  not be a problem. He has the best interest of
the club in mind, and is in a difficult situation.  There are filed charges
against the Executive Committee. I have seen them.

When Margy had her hearing it was made clear she was suspended. She did not
take part in the discussions, and was not allowed to vote. So, now there is a
question as to if the Executive Committee can act, with charges filed.  I
have an opinion on that, and it went out to the board in a letter that they are

welcome to share with anyone who is interested.  But, it leaves Lew with  the
problem of calling for a Special Board Meeting, which he is doing.  He,  with
the help of the board will solve the election problem.

We need to remember how hard our board, and especially our President, is
working for us.  This has been a difficult year, and has been a challenge  to
our
board more than most. Let's thank them, and recognize the hard work, and
continue to communicate with our board as they work to support our breed.

Evan  (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/