[ SHOWGSD-L ] Getting too old for a dog?

  • From: <kathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GSDCA Showlist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 18:49:08 -0700

Sometimes I feel I'm too old for GSDs - [sigh] I'm 68 & in still in good
shape to keep up with them. My male Koda is very high energy wanting to do
something all of the time. My girl Stunner is high energy but will rest when
I need/want to. Not Koda, he keeps walking all around.;o) I think he needs
some sheep. It does bother me a lot to think of the day when maybe I can't
maintain a GSD. But today I'll keep trying. Kathy www.JoKaySedona.com I
hated to give out my age.;o)