[ SHOWGSD-L ] Getting to know people

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 17:40:15 -0400 (EDT)

Let us remember that everyone can have an opinion.  Even if we don't
agree, it is important to respect their right to that opinion, and to voice it.

I would rather have someone disagree with me and say so, then disagree and
never  mention it.

I had a great time in Michigan. In the Open Bitch class I have no idea why
I went with the one of the three that I did. That was amazing, and all
three are  top quality.  I sort of thought Jamie would have gone with the sable
in the  morning, and when I asked her, that is who she went with.

I saw many great features and some good breeding. I would have liked to
have more to choose from, but the winners were easy for me.

I think we need to be tolerant for those who do not agree with us.   Who
knows, they might be right?

Evan L.  Ginsburg
gsyrfund.com
Asgard German  Shepherds
_http://www.asgardgsd.com_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Where Type  Movement and Temperament come  together

In a message dated 9/3/13 9:36:51 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
ejdegen@xxxxxxx writes:

Copyright says 1999-2013, so I assumed it was current.  Do you  have a
current website?  I also will oftentimes go to people's websites  or google
their dogs to see where they're coming from and what they bring to  the table.
We've all walked a different path to get  here...