[ SHOWGSD-L ] Getting to know people

  • From: Julie Degen <ejdegen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 00:36:08 -0400

Copyright says 1999-2013, so I assumed it was current.  Do you have a current
website?  I also will oftentimes go to people's websites or google their dogs
to see where they're coming from and what they bring to the table.  We've all
walked a different path to get here...

Julie Degen
www.caissonkennels.com
Sent from my iPhone