[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Getting majors

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 17:49:35 -0400

Mary-Anne writes:  "Also you'll still need a professional handler at the German
shows..."

Ed, I have to add another comment...   You'll find plenty of "politics" when
playing in the German shows.  Sorry, but it's true.  When I was involved in
equestrian sports, it was the same--major politics.  And, talk about cut
throat!  I think you'll find politics in most competitive sports or activities.
 Just the way it is...

Paulette