[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Getting Wood

  • From: BNBGSDS@xxxxxx
  • To: dlauffer@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 05:13:46 EST

In a message dated 1/18/05 9:37:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dlauffer@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Your going to have to pry that piece of wood from my cold dead fingers
before ANY one gets it!!! I'm very proud of it. It's only a 4th place, and not
because there were only 4 dogs<G>.  It was our first furturity, with our first
conformation dog,
I'll pay for it if it helps but you can't have it back. >>
  I have to agree with Dee on this one. I've been in/out of this breed for
damned near 30 years(the wedding gift from my mentor in May 1975 was the
registration papers and her telling Lora and I that Kochise was paid for in
full).
The happiest day of my life was when Leslie walked out of the ring at the 2003
GL Futurity with the 2nd place Intermediate bitch plaque and ribbon. You can
ask anyone who knows me(especially Fred and Ellen) how happy I was that day.
You see not only do I own Cherish(AKA my Wild Child)I also planned the breeding
paid the expenses And picked her out at 4 weeks over her sister everything
that was done as far as her training(leash etc.)was done by me. As for buying
the
plaque I did that as well you see I donated for the entire class. The entry
was 11 and the actual bitches shown was 4. The 3 & 4 placers weren't slouches
and were from 2 top kennels.
 Bob Neiman