[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Getting Wood

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 14:16:02 -0800 (PST)

If everyone donated to the fut mat trophy fund in their region then the problem
would be solved. The hosting club paid for their trophies for years. If you
require an amateur Maturity Futurity be held then the PC may find it hard to
find a hosting club in each region. How many of you want to make a 50 to 100
donation to your hosting club in your region? The list of hosting clubs for for
2011 is on the PC site. Lets stop complaining and start writing checks.

How about this idea. For every 25.00 or more donation the name of the donor be
published in the Review with a big thank you from the PC. If we are in this
sport for ego enhancement maybe our names published in the Review would help
loosen the purse strings.

From the PC site a list of the hosting clubs for 2011

2011 Futurity/Maturity Locations, Dates, and Chairs
NE - GSDC of S. New Hampshire, Sunday, June 19, 2011 Marc Carbonneau Chair
MA - Delaware Valley GSDC, Monday, April 11, 2011 Dean Wylie Chair
SE - GSDC of E. Tennessee, Sunday May 1, 2011 Lisa Carroll Walker Chair
GL - GSDC of Toledo, Saturday, July 2, 2011 Peg Phillips Chair
MW - GSDC of Mpls/St. Paul, Sunday, June 26, 2011 Verna Kubik Chair
SW - GSDC of Oklahoma, Sunday, May 22, 2011 Carol Smith Chair
SP - Grand Canyon GSDC, Thursday, April 14, 2011 Naomi Ebertin Chair
MP - GSD Fanciers of N. Calif., Friday, June 24, 2011 Isabelle Dupzyk Chair
NW - GSDC of Gr. Washington State, Friday, May 13, 2011 Donna Gonzalez Chair

Terry