[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Getting Wood

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dlauffer@xxxxxxxxxxx, avionkennels@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 20:58:52 -0800 (PST)

I just have to say first congrats to Dee for her placing and to the rest of us.
This is what the
futurities are about.  This is how we bring new people into the Spec. show ring.
Terry
"dlauffer@xxxxxxxxxxx" <dlauffer@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Your going to have to pry that piece of wood from my cold dead fingers before
ANY one gets it!!! I'm very proud of it. It's only a 4th place, and not because
there were only 4 dogs. It was our first furturity, with our first conformation
dog, who is now a champion. Nope, you can't have it!! You can't even guilt me
into it by saying it'll help the clubs!! I'll pay for it if it helps but you
can't have it back. We have lots of ribbons and rosettes, but only one piece of
wood and it means a lot to us and I hope in the future when we've been in this
sport as long as some of the others that getting wood will still mean as much
then as it does now.
Dee Lauffer
POST is Copyrighted 2004. All material remains the property of the original

Terry Cochran
www.FairwayShepherds.com
www.Rightdog.com    RightDog Photography