[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Getting A Puppy Into Canada?

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 20:31:26 EST

In a message dated 11/5/2009 7:23:58 P.M. Central Standard Time,
genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Does anyone know what kind of medical records I would need to  get a four
month old puppy into Canada. Is it a rabies shot.....a health  certificate
from the vet or what? He is being driven over there by car.  TIA.
Amy Greenhut

Yes to both the health certificate and the rabies  shot.  Have also been
asked to see papers and proof of  ownership.

Molly

Trillia German Shepherds  since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont  (recording secretary), Life member
CKC
"We find comfort among those who  agree with us - growth among those who
don't".
..Frank A  Clark