[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Get-er Done

  • From: DestinoGS1@xxxxxxx
  • To: mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 07:44:02 EDT

Margey,  No "plan" that I am aware of to keep "that group" around for
another year.  Our board needs some "new blood" on it.  This is always  good
for any
organization, new ideas and new solutions.

As for Lew having hired armed guards for the National,  I haven't even  heard
a hint of that.  That rumour must be coming from "the other  group."

People will always disagree on some things and that is good.  Atleast  they
are thinking.

I won't be at this years National so I will have to wait for Evan's  postings
to know what is going on.

Thank God this election is almost over and a new year will begin.

JMO,

Mary