[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Get-er Done

  • From: Ken and Pat Downing <abraxaskp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx, DestinoGS1@xxxxxxx, gsd showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 16:33:53 -0700 (PDT)

Morgan:  You are so right, the ambulance and even police cars usually slow
down.  I can tell you first hand...laws are there to be followed.  Our daughter
in law was killed at 32 in a car accident leaving our son to care for a 4 week
old infant and destroying a family in the process by an 18 year old young man
passing 3 cars and semi in a no passing zone...all 2200 feet no passing.  Laws
are made to be followed for a reason no matter they be By Laws, civil laws,
driving laws.  They have all been put in place to protect in one way or
another.  Patty Downing
          www.abraxasgsd.com updated 8/2007
  Abraxas Shepherds...The Secret of Success is Consistency of Purpose
  Members GSDCA,Inc.(Ken 10/78, Patty 4/80) & GSDCA-WDA
  Safety and Security www.lockjawsecurity.com