[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [Germanshepherds4Show] two short tales

  • From: NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Barbara or DTA Amidon <amidon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 17:26:53 -0400

i should have said he was the first dog of connie beckhardts that danny
owned. he bought the dog from john de hope it was the beginning of a
long and successful partnership. cenator was not a tough dog at all. he
was super sound. he lived with me and i know that he was.too bad john
is not alive to back that up. ask danny he is still around