[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [Germanshepherds4Show] okay, I am going to vent

  • From: Cynthia VanDenBerge <vande001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Show GSD List <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 12:22:11 -0800 (PST)

Same ol thing, month after month.  I felt bad after Gail stated some
personal/health issues were getting the best of things and I was willing to cut
her some slack, but there is no improvement..at all.  I am tired of it.  I just
sent my membership dues, and to be honest, I was seriously considering not
renewing.
  I hope we don't go through several weeks of rehashing this over again.  Lew,
are you out there?  What, as president, are YOU going to do about this?  Cynthia
GretchAnya@xxxxxxx wrote:
      It's Dec. 30. Today, I received my November Review. For those who have
not yet gotten it, don't worry: You are not missing a thing. I hold in my hand
a 40-page issue with exactly ONE article and a sidebar. There are four (FOUR!)
ads and one memorial. The rest includes GSDCA meeting minutes and show results
from APRIL!!! I waited two months for this? Something really, really needs to
be done.

  Becky Tsaros Dickson
www.GretchAnya.com

Notice. forwarding of any information that appears on the German Shepherd 4
Show list is not allowed.

        German shepherd dog breeders   German shepherd dog breeders   German
shepherd dog training     German shepherd dog   German shepherd show dog

Yahoo! Photos
 Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays,
whatever.