[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [Germanshepherds4Show] Short quiz

  • From: ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nhansburgh@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 09:27:15 -0800 (PST)

I still have frozen semen on Adam's  highest ROM son, Am Can Ch Earth Wind and
Fire of Edan, CD, ROM. I think I finally have the right bitch to use it with.
Adam was a spectacular side gaiter that sometimes distorted himself running
with his head down. He was a really great producer. Ann
nhansburgh@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:          Its amazing how many people knew it was
Adam!

__._,_.___   Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new
topic
  Messages | Links | Database | Polls | Members
  Notice. forwarding of any information that appears on the German Shepherd 4
Show list is not allowed.
    MARKETPLACE

---------------------------------
  Earn your degree in as few as 2 years - Advance your career with an AS, BS,
MS degree - College-Finder.net.

---------------------------------

---------------------------------
  Fed Lowers Rates Again - Think you pay you much for your mortgage? No SSN
Required - Estimate New Payment.

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to
Traditional

      Recent Activity

      2
  New Links

Visit Your Group
      Yahoo! Groups
  Dog Zone
  Connect w/others
  who love dogs.

    Biz Resources
  Y! Small Business
  Articles, tools,
  forms, and more.

    Ads on Yahoo!
  Learn more now.
  Reach customers
  searching for you.

  .

Ann
                                      Home of Sel # 6 Ch Maxwell, Sel Ex Ch
Gilley and #1  Dam Muggles - owner/breeder of 64 champions and 19 ROMs