[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [Germanshepherds4Show] Re: canada.com Story

  • From: "Karen M" <kmorrill@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Woof" <woofthereitis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 10:04:06 -0500

Funny...I got this flyer from the liberals in my mail box yesterday...so I
called and left a message on their machine. I* said who I was, where I lived,
my number and I would appreciate all LIBERAL crap NOT being delivered onto my
property. Funny thing is that about ten minutes ago, they called and asked if
there was a problem.
I said..."I am very frightened of our local MP's as they have very dangerous
ideas and unless they are fitted with and wearing a cage muzzle, I insist they
not be allowed on my property!" LOL
I also told them that I will not be supporting the Liberal government in the
future so to keep their paper. Hmmmmm...she was polite and thanked me for the
insight...I think it went well! HAH! Made me feel great anyways...LOL
Karen Morrill
Visual Art German Shepherds
http://visualartgsd.homestead.com/home.html