[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [Germanshepherds4Show] Re: Sad-Amateur Futurity

  • From: "" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Joan Fox" <campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Germanshepherds4show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 14:06:17 -0500

Sorry for the spelling errors!LOL! Christine
hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Steve and Christine Grainger
WWW.HICKORYHILLGSD.COM

From: ANN SCHULTZ
Date: 4/9/2007 11:40:55 AM
To: Germanshepherds4show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;  showgsd-l
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Sad-Amateur Futurity

   I think that it is sad that a board member, who wasn't there, has gone on
the list accusing someone of paying an amateur handler in the amateur futurity
from rumors that she heard. This takes away from the amateurs that had a great
time showing some nice dogs.
                                                                         At
this time, I would like to introduce Jake Criss, who showed my two dogs.  This
was his first time ever showing a dog in a regular class. He has always been
there to take in class winners, when there aren't enough handlers and he is
becoming a very talented handler. Nancy was great, reminding him that he had to
go around the ring after coming and going, showing him how to do teeth and
giving hints on how to get a dog to stop pacing.He was thrilled to take his
winning ribbons and plaque home with him.  Everyone that was there had fun and
I heard many positive comments. I think this will fly.
Ann , Home of Sel Ex Ch Mechanical Bull and #1 Dam I've Got It All ROM
     Breeder-Owner of 62 Champions and 18 ROMs
 www.edangsd.com

.

__._,_.___
Messages in this topic (0) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
Messages | Links | Database | Polls | Members
Notice. forwarding of any information that appears on the German Shepherd 4
Show list is not allowed.

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to
Traditional
 6New Members
Visit Your Group
German shepherd dog breeders