[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [Germanshepherds4Show] Re: Great Lakes Futurity/Maturity Counts

  • From: Pat Evans <patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Iza Ackerman <izaackerman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l GSDList <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 21:45:43 -0600

Ok, I've bred my first litter, and didn't nominate it.  It wasn't the 100
-however after 2 surgeries for one of the pups-maybe it was.  I don't
understand the system, or why to show with no points involved.  I don't get it.
 Maybe that's something that is missing for us newbies.
I do understand the parade of greats.  And have a hard time watching
that-without crying    The magnificence of those dogs take my breath away.

Pat Evans
Proud owner of angel, Sel Ex Ch Konigin's Phantom of the Opera, aka Spunky, and
his son, Ch Bullwinkle, and all the other 4 legged brats