[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [Germanshepherds4Show] Re: Best In Amatuer Futurity !-- cannot do both - ...

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: MelanaGSD@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 23:04:16 EDT

In a message dated 4/8/2007 9:24:06 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
MelanaGSD@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Wow..wasn't expecting to make the 10 hour trip home and see such  negative
reactions to a nice brag on Melana Orion's BIAF win handled by  Rickey White.

****
Melissa you read it wrong and if you read some more post you will  see  that
it was a discussion and not a complaint or anything negative about your  win.
I am not sure how you came up that it was something negative but just  wanted
to reassure you it was not.
Congrats on your wins.
BTW Originally it was that you could show in both but it had to be in two
different locations. I was told by a board member that it was changed at the
last board meeting that it could  be in the same location.
Lee Brown