[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [Germanshepherds4Show] Purina Parent Club Partnership Program

  • From: GreyPines@xxxxxxx
  • To: ABRAXASKP@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, germanshepherds4show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 20:16:54 EDT

Ken / Lew:
I look forward to receiving the check and depositing it into our GSDCA
Purina Restricted funds account.
Regards
Bill
_Bill Pfeiffer, GSDCA Treasurer,  Internet Chair & Contracts Chair
919-781-4955_ (http://treasurer@xxxxxxxxx/)

In a message dated 4/8/2006 12:49:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ABRAXASKP@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Congratulations to all German Shepherd dog owners who  are members of the
Purina Pro Club and participate by sending in your weight  circles from each
bag
of Purina dog food.

In 2005 the GSDCA, Inc. had 3,132 Pro Club members declared for the  Purina
Parent Club Partnership Program.  There were 1,130 Pro Club  members that
redeemed weight circles from January through December 2005.   The GSDCA, Inc.
earned $26,414.47 for our participation, $13,207.23 will be  given to the
Canine
Health Foundation for use in our donor advised fund.   The remaining $13,207.23
is given to the GSDCA, Inc. to be placed in the  GSDCA, Inc. restricted funds
for our use in education, health or rescue  efforts as directed by the program.

Since 2002 when the Officers and Board of Directors of the GSDCA, Inc.
established our involvement in this most important program with Purina we have
earned thousands and thousands of dollars for use by the Canine Health
Foundation.  In addition, the GSDCA, Inc. has thousands and thousands of
dollars still
being held in the restricted funds account to be used for  education, health
or rescue efforts.

Just imagine how much more money could have been earned for the Canine
Health Foundation and the GSDCA, Inc. to be used in the all important areas of
health, education or rescue efforts if all 3,132 Pro Club members already
declared for the Purina Parent Club Partnership program had sent in and
redeemed
their weight circles.  It could have been as much as $75,000 to  $80,000.  I
implore everyone to get behind this program and  participate.

The Board of Directors (holding office in 2002) and I have been very
fortunate to have been involved in this most important and worthwhile program
since
its inception in 2002. I have been honored to have served as  the GSDCA, Inc.
representative and contact person for the Purnia program since  the inception
in 2002.   Once again, I implore each and every one of  you to participate in
this most worthy program.

I have forwarded the check for $13,207.23 that I received from Purina to
current President, Lew Bunch to be placed in the GSDCA, Inc. restricted  funds.

Warmest regards, Ken Downing

_Abraxas_ (http://us.f806.mail.yahoo.com/ym/www.abraxasgsd.com) ...The
Secret of Success is Consistency of Purpose
Visit our website at _www.abraxasgsd.com_ (http://www.abraxasgsd.com/)
Signers Breeders Code of  Ethics GSDCA, Inc.
_www.gsdca-wda.org_ (http://www.gsdca-wda.org/)

Notice.  forwarding of any information that appears on the German Shepherd 4
Show list  is not allowed.