[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [Germanshepherds4Show] No answer yet on Ballots

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 21:32:18 EDT

Well Patty, your husband is in the GSDCA Executive Committee.....you mean  to
seriously tell us you don't know anything?  First the committee removes
Sharon, now they put Sharon back on. The Canadian Ballots have been an ongoing
issue. It does needs to be solved, but I think the answer is NOT to invalidate
this election. Besides, the by-laws don't allow for that. I know many have
laughed at the by-laws this last year, but I think enough is enough. Overnite
Ballots to the Canadian members, and the Mexican members if that is also an
issue. Lets stop the posturing, please.

Ileana

In a message dated 10/1/2007 10:17:44 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx writes:
Well the weekend is past...still NO answer on what ballots  the election
company will accept..."Rumor" has it that they will not accept  the ballots
with
the name, and codes scratched out...we need the FACTS!!   The membership needs
to know, not next week but now!!!!  I feel we as  members have a right to the
official word from the ballot company.   Sharon you are still in charge...we
need a answer.

Also how many ballots have gotten to our Canadian  members?  How can you have
a official elections without ALL our members  being able to have their votes
counted.

Just asking questions that need to be answered.

Patty Szymczak
GSDCA members since  84