[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [Germanshepherds4Show] No Bragg just Facts

  • From: "Lindenhill" <lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ynotgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 15:05:34 -0500

A big thank you to Yvonne Kowalczyk for getting Ch. Snake and his dam Sel.
Willow their ofas. During the past three years we have bred our best bitches to
Snake--despite the lack of numbers. I remember when I asked Jack about OFA's he
would not put him under anesthesia to do it. He told me, however, that I could
bred our GVX Lily to him with confidence, and we did. We bred her litter sister
as well (Ch. Pip) to him and we have never been sorry. Our orthopedics,
including Ch. Lindenhill's Vinnie the Viper, ofa Good--normal--and our
beautiful departed Sel. Tom Tom, ofa, have been excellent. It feels great to
put these new numbers on Vinnie's pedigree. Thank you Yvonne, and thank you
Jack Budd. Sheila Metz at Lindenhill gsd.