[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [Germanshepherds4Show] HELP dog won't eat

  • From: "Kathy Partch" <jokaysedona@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 15:01:57 -0700

If he likes the taste of liver -- liver juice is a good idea on his kibble.
Since he has ate all the things that are not suppose to be good for him he
IS eating something then. So I would think he's okay? As far as the white
blood cell count being high, hmmm? That's puzzling. A dog can go 3 full days
without eating & be okay. But if they go longer that's not be good. And then
I've heard they don't get hungry again. Then there might be something going
on inside. But I do know if a dog is given this & that to try & get them to
eat they will wait for the next NEW thing you'll offer them. Have you tried
taking him on a long run to stimulate his appetite? I know after I work out
I get pretty hungry. Just a thought. Koda's Kathy