[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [Germanshepherds4Show] GSDCA Website Problems

  • From: Robert Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 09:37:39 -0700 (PDT)

I tried to login earlier and had problems. I emailed John Ayotte
<john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
and asked for his help.

Bob Neiman / Walled Lake, Mich.
Breeder/owner of UKC GR Ch.B'N'B-Barkalot's Cherish RN
Co-owner of Parklin's Pillow Talk AKA Gidget
Co-owner of UKC ChSandyCreek-B'N'B-WC's Christmas Star AKA Echo
Co-owner of Ketlyn's Black Widow

From: Terra Fairburn
Date: 4/19/2009 11:55:25 AM
To: Germanshepherd 4show

Has anyone tried lately to get into the members only webpage of the GSDCA
website?  I have been trying for days to get into the Members Only section to
no avail?  I have contacted the web guy and have not had any contact with
him...other suggestions? ??
Terra
Terra Fairburn & Nanc Kinley
Keggi Fair German Shepherds
www.keggifair. com (UPDATED)
members of the GSDC of Quad Cities & GSDCA
www.gsdcqc.com

__._,_.___
Messages in this topic (2) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
Messages | Links | Database | Polls | Members
Notice. forwarding of any information that appears on the German Shepherd 4
Show list is not allowed.

MARKETPLACE

I'm happy I lost my Job. Now I make $12,000/mo online! See how I do it:
WealthResource.org.

Mortgage rates hit record lows! $133,000 mortgage for $679/mo. Calculate
payment at LowerMyBills.com

Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for
the world and for each other

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to
Traditional

Recent Activity

 1
New MembersVisit Your Group