[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [Germanshepherds4Show] Free Feeding

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Paula Cooke <psharp212@xxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 10:42:25 -0700 (PDT)

Free feedimg your dog indoors is fine but I am not sure that I would do it out
doors. I would be afraid I would draw rats to the kennel area.I put dishes down
and give them 20 minutes to eat. If they choose not to eat that is OK with me.
They will eat at the next meal offered. I have several dogs that are being
conditioned and some are in training for agility. It is important that I keep
them at an exact weight. The only way I can do that is to know what they are
eating.
Terry

Paula Cooke <psharp212@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I free feed Royal Canin, but, I only have house dogs! It is the only way to
go, IMHO.
Paula, 206 days and counting