[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [Germanshepherds4Show] FW: Urgent - Medical problem with a German Shepher...

  • From: Kelly Broadus <kbroadus17@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <crossroadsgsd@xxxxxxx>, GSD 4 show <germanshepherds4show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Show GSD <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 11:25:07 -0400

I should add, I know this dog needs to see a vet and it seems they have a doc
or someone that injected the dog with antibiotics, just looking for some input
to help guide them for the lowest cost so the local vets don't try to run a ton
of unneeded tests that aren't needed.  These people took the dog from another
bad situation but don't have much themselves.  They are trying to do the right
thing.  I suspect cancer and was thinking to recommend them straight to Purdue
University so they don't waste money on a basic vet visit. Just trying to see
if any others have seen something like this and what the outcome was.

Kelly
 From: Crossroadsgsd@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 11:18:35 -0400
Subject: Re: [Germanshepherds4Show] FW: Urgent - Medical problem with a German
Shepher...
To: kbroadus17@xxxxxxxxxxx

The dog NEEDS to see a VET. If he can't afford one he should NOT have a
dog. PERIOD!! Sorry don't mean to sound cold, but I would suspect Cancer from
growing so fast. He need to get the dog in to a GOOD Vet ASAP

CROSSROAD'S GERMAN SHEPHERDS
Cathleen Bennett & Joe
Guay
Vice Pres GSDC of SB/R
www.crossroadsgsd.com
www.gsroc.org

In a message dated 9/5/2011 8:15:58 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
kbroadus17@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

  [Attachment(s) from Kelly
  Broadus included below]

  Hi all!  I have a local pet owner who is helping a friends
  GSD and needs some medical input.  Can you please look at the attached
  picture and give your thoughts.  I want to help them so they don't turn
  the dog in.  See background below.  This started 2 weeks ago and is
  not going away.

Kelly
  Broadus
GSD Clu Of Central
  Indiana
President

  Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 01:35:18 -0400
Subject: Urgent - Medical problem with
  a German Shepherd
From: jkc054@xxxxxxxxx
To:
  kbroadus17@xxxxxxxxxxx

My neighbor has a 2 yr old male German Shepherd, a
  nodule appeared next to his left eye two weeks ago and it appears t o be
  growing-see attached picture that I took of his dog. Do you have any idea
what
  it could possibly be and how to treat it?

  A friend has given the nodule two shots of an
  antibiotic and anti inflammatory drug but I do not see any difference. He was
  given the dog about 2-3 months ago. He is unemployed, his wife has only a
  part-time job, he might be able to pay a vet for an office visit but not for
  expensive diagnostic tests or treatment.

  __._,_.___
  Attachment(s) from
  Kelly Broadus
  1 of 1
  Photo(s)

  100_1000.JPG

  to sender | Reply
  to group | Reply
  via web post | Start
  a New Topic Messages
  in this topic (1)
  Recent Activity:

  Visit
  Your Group
  Notice. forwarding of any
  information that appears on the German Shepherd 4 Show list is not allowed.

  MARKETPLACE

  bad score is 579. A good idea is checking yours at freecreditscore.com.

  Stay
  on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the
  Yahoo! Toolbar now.

  Switch to: Text-Only,
  Daily
  Digest ? Unsubscribe