[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [Germanshepherds4Show] Energency

  • From: Robert Utter <utter227@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MyJoyGS@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 17:36:18 -0500

The dog i referred to that growled at the crawling baby is now 6 years
old, has shown, is very well socialized and is fine with Children. She
can be trusted completely.  She has a very stable temperament.   She
would swim in the lake and get around the fence and go visiting in the
neighborhood and all the kids loved her.   Took a lot to keep her in a
fence.
Stop and think from a puppy view point - what is that thing crawling
around that you have never seen before?  A strange looking puppy that
might attack me?   In fact, the puppy growled and then ran away from
the baby.    I was not taking a chance however with leaving her in that
home where the people were not obviously training the pup.    Anne