[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [Germanshepherds4Show] Dexter puppies!!

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: izaackerman@xxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, germanshepherds4show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, melrysummerfire@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 19:45:07 -0500 (EST)

I'll jump at any opportunity to go to West VA!  need a cargo van for  all
these puppies!

This is going to be a very good year......Go Dexter!!

* Ileana *

In a message dated 2/17/2012 10:17:07 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
izaackerman@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Melody â?? Congratulations on your new litter !!!!!!!  Mr. D HAS been  busy â??
 I got a call this morning from Jessica Torres that her bitch, by CH
Karizmaâ??s Fab-4 George von Loar Kaleef  had her Dexter puppies !!!   YEA
!!!!!
Once these guys are up and around, we should all meet  somewhere to look at
them â?? (are you â??listeningâ?? Ileana ???) Oh !  what  fun !!  I love
looking
at puppies !  (And, since Iâ??m the oldest one  of this bunch, you guys should
all come down to West Virginia !!!!!! â?? show  some respect for your elders â??
 hahahaha )

Iza Kabuska-Ackerman
_www.Karizmashepherds.com_ (http://www.karizmashepherds.com/)