[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [Germanshepherds4Show] Champion Pointed?????

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <dawnlewgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, <Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Becky T. Dickson" <GretchAnya@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 09:08:32 -0600

Really Folks -- Think about it - identification in its complete form!
In a post yesterday, I saw someone mention R.O.M. POINTS!
Then there's the point system in all venues -- Rally pts., Obedience,
Agility, herding all have POINTS bestowed upon them as they all
compete.   A point is a point, but for what ---   Oh yes, THAT POINT!
Get my drift, or POINT.    I see nothing wrong in making a better
identification of POINTS!   Ok,   I'll lurk for a bit.          Norma no L