[ SHOWGSD-L ] German names, etc.

  • From: "Kathy Partch" <kathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 17:29:30 -0700

Even though I never made it to MO to see the Roy Rogers/Dale Evans museum I
got to go through it on this link before everything was sold at extremely
high prices:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiTcMj5R7ZQ

Also later into this video "Roy Rogers - Rodeo Road"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9Nm6auaL3M  Roy is pictured with Bullet but
also sitting in two sets with a white GSD that I can not find information
on. Bullets registered name was, Bullet Von Berge. Does anyone know what
breeding Bullet came from? I can't find any information on that except they
mentioned that Bullet was smarter to work with on set than Rin Tin Tin was.
Of course they might not have been very modest about that comment in their
day.

Kathy Partch www.JoKaySedona.com <http://www.jokaysedona.com/>