[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: "German" commands

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Jackie Short-Nguyen <marcatoshepherds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 03:47:45 +0000 (UTC)

Jackie...you can do all those things in any language....think about
it...lol.....you can train your dog with curse words and racial slurs...sad to
say I had a parolee who did this very thing.......yes you guessed it...it was a
pit bull....the key to training dogs depends on the knowledge and expertise of
the trainer....I have trained dogs using hand signals.......now what language
is that...this gives me a chance to use one of my favorite lines.....I was born
at night, but it wasn't last night...I've also been training dogs since I was
about 9......if I do the math that's 48 years...I have trained dogs in both
German and English.......there is no difference.....FB