[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: German V American No No

  • From: Renee Lustig <reneeannl50401@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx, zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 05:35:24 -0800 (PST)

Sounds like a plan to me! I've had both German lines and American for over 30
years.
Seen the good and bad on each side. Fingers crossed for the best of both worlds!
Renee Lustig
From: Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, grnram415@xxxxxxx, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, January 15, 2010, 4:23 PM

No dare needed!  I am doing it next week!  A friend of mine bred her BIS Select
bitch to a German dog a week ago.  It won't be long before this "debate" is
passe.  The gene pool needs to be opened up on both sides for the health and
general well being of the breed.  There is much private talk on the List right
now among those of us who are ready to walk the talk!