[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: German V American No No

  • From: destinogs1@xxxxxxx
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, grnram415@xxxxxxx, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 19:05:27 EST

I own a German import male that is V rated, Sch H III, certified hips and
elbows.  I would not turn away any American bred female that is worthy of
breeding.

Mary Gattone

In a message dated 1/15/2010 4:08:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Since  you guys brought it up. I double dog dare you to try to breed one of
your  beautiful American AKC Champion females with titles at both ends and
an  OFA Certificate to a V rated German male :0)  It might help you
understand the position of the WGSD fancy.
Terry