[ SHOWGSD-L ] German Shepherd study - Short Survey

  • From: "Cyndy" <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 20:45:12 -0600

Hi all,
My local club was contacted to help participate in this study. It's not too
long, and as you can see below, the information is kept confidential.
I am forwarding the questions to the other list, but this one does not
accept attachments, so if you want a copy, please email me individually.
Please help Michele out.
Thanks!
Cyndy Davis
www.texasdogs.com