[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: German Shepherd dog gaiting.. A German dog... link

  • From: Cynthia Flautt <caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "EJDegen@xxxxxxx" <EJDegen@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 06:43:19 -0500

Thans for the explantion, Juiie!  Ok, here's a dumb question..... Who
actually "created" that look (roach back etc) that is seen on the
video?  Was it the "powers that be" in the SV?  Is that style the
leaders of the SV think the rest of the world should strive to breed?
Thanks!
Cyndi Flaitt

Sent from my iPhone