[ SHOWGSD-L ] German Shepherd Stud Dog List!!!

  • From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 18:27:35 -0500

As promised, the FB list is up and running and we already have dogs.

If you are interested and are on Facebook, please search for German Shepherd
Stud Dog list - ask to join and I will get you on. If you are on Facebook and
on the list, please invite your friends. The more available dogs to look at,
the better.

If you are not on Facebook, but want your dog included, please send me one or
two photos or a photo and a pedigree and the information below and I will get
your dog on the list along with the information.

Please chose your photos carefully as people all around the world can view the
dogs.

Albums started:
Black and Tan
Sable & Black
Dogs On Ice.

Albums to start:
Up & Coming Dogs
German Bred or German Pedigree dogs

and possibly White.

Please read the documents on the far right side of the page and follow the
instructions.

Here is what we would like included:

GSD Stud Dog List:

Registered Name:
Call Name:
DOB:
Deceased Date:
Sire:
Dam:
Registered (AKC, UKC, SV or Foreign):
Hips:
Elbows:
CHIC #:
Any other health clearances:
Coat Factored:
Any predominant dogs in pedigree (i.e. 4 x Dallas, etc):
Show Brags if any:
Stud Dog Brags if any:
What does he produce (i.e good fronts, temperament,etc)
Owner?s email address:
State where dog is located:
Country of Non-North American Dogs:
Website if one:
PLEASE remember your contact information too. Hard to inquire about your dog if
you have no way to be contacted.
I hope everyone enjoys this and be patient while we get it up and started!
Thank you Ileana for your help!!

Jessica MacMillan

No Frills Dog Bathing Service & Design
Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)
& The Shepherd Girls (Simmie, CGC, TDI, TC, HIC & Pepper, HIC)
Member of: DCA, GSDCA & GTCDC