[ SHOWGSD-L ] German Shepherd Movie Stars....

  • From: "Jane Kerner" <jkerner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 14:10:27 -0600

..... owned by Betty and Karl Radzevich, were featured in a Kirk Douglas film
about psychic children.
Betty told me, years back (which is why I cannot remember the name of the flick)
that the film company was in the North Shore area around Chicago, on location,
at an estate near Lake Michigan.  They needed German Shepherd Dogs for a scene
that required them to be shown protecting the estate, running towards an
intruder, being played by Kirk Douglas.
Help me out here, Betty.

I thought that the star of this flick was a little apprehensive about the dogs.
(Betty and Karl lived in the Chicago area).
But I have seen the movie and watched the Radzevich German Shepherd Dogs in
action.
They owned German imports and the beautiful Select Ch. Primus Flying at the
time.

Jane Kerner