[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Geraldine Rockefeller Dodge and Ernie Loeb

  • From: rowlandgsd <rowlandgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 16:58:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Paula,
That would be GCH Imp-Cen Rowland's Tough Love, aka Zelda, currently in the CC
standings #5 or 6 after this weekend.  We (Christi Halliday and I) are having a
lot of fun with her this year and that was our first CC (or any) ad for her.
Look for the one next month where we present 3 generations of our BIS shepherds
and can brag on her group win in Harrisburg last weekend!

I love the Chronicle, a really good dog publication with great articles to
boot.  Have never spent money advertising in anything else when campaigning a
dog, as this is the prestige publication.  I get a thrill reading your emails
and following your journey with Harley!  This is a very interesting year with
so
many good GSDs being competively campaigned and in the top 10, not usually the
case in years past.

We must meet at Westminster, if not before!

All the best,

Betsy
ROWLAND
Maryland

#1 Male German Shepherd Dog in the Country, #4 German Shepherd Dog in the
Country, as of 7/31/10 (Canine Chronicles)    First male German Shepherd Dog
Grand Champion.

http://www.netzero.net/freeemail?refcd=NZTAGOUT1FREM0210
is Copyrighted 2010.  All material remains the property of the original

any
post.

MANNER
ALL