[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Geneva at Eukenuba

  • From: "Bob Freeny" <rfreeny@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <marhaven@xxxxxxx>, "'Robert Dir'" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>, <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 23:40:50 -0800

Thank you Carolyn for those kind words. Maybe some day you and I can set and
go through a very large box of photos of Mike I have. So many only I have
seen. Even better I just had several 8mm video film transferred to digital
of Mike,Judd, and Big Boy. I had it put on Digital tape so I could lay it
out on computer to edit it. Thought someone might like to see them at work
and at play. Hope to have it done in a few months. It is hard to find the
time. I will donate it to the parent club when I finish.--B

  From: Bob Freeny To: 'Robert Dir' ;Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Eukenuba

  There you are Sandi, I thought you would be leading the charge on this
one.
  I think it is great that a GSD can go big time in all breed or specialty
shows.    Except for that
  one little questionable hitch, I thought both Geneva and Jimmy preformed
beautifully. I think
   it made us all proud to see a GSD go for the big one. The question I
would like the to put to
  the list,is, if the GSD won the viewers choice hands down. Then why is our
entries as low as
  they are. Do you think that if there were more GSDs like Geneva being
shown, It might make
   a difference?    Bob

**

  From: Robert Dir [mailto:dir@xxxxxxxxxx]
  YES BOB!  I thought Geneva looked great!  It is all in the blood darlin'.
Sandi

  From: "Bob Freeny" <rfreeny@xxxxxxxxxxx>