[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Genes??

  • From: Ken Tank <tanksr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 05:24:59 +0700

I was with you right up to the part about food. Take a closer look at what's
actually in the food. We (I sure hope) don't eat other people who have died
of some disease or are full of whatever they used to euthanize. There are
really no limits to what they are allowed to put in dog food, downed cattle
(died of who knows what), euthanized animals, and whatever crap they can get
their hands on that will pass as protein.
Not sure who the "They" is you are quoting, but most likely those in the
medical field who are not likely to dime the pharmaceutical companies. For
example, are GSDs predisposed to digestive issues? Maybe, however, it has
been shown that this can be caused by rabies vaccinations which are given
every one to three years when one vaccination in a lifetime is probably
sufficient. And that's just one of the multitude of vaccinations the
pharmaceutical companies and veterinarians want us to give.

Ken