[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Generators and Dryers

  • From: Royal T Shepherds <gina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 19:33:58 -0700 (PDT)

I'm looking to get a new blow dryer and am wondering what generators are
recommended for a larger (K-9 II for example) dryer.  All the dryers I'm
interested in need more power than my 1500 watt - 12.5 amp (continuous), 1850
watt - 15 amp (peak) generator.  The larger dryers require much more power.

TIA,

Gina
 ROYAL T SHEPHERDS
http://www.royaltshepherds.com
Home of: Ch Covy Tucker Hill v Royal T's Edsel,CD,NA,CGC,HIC,OFA h/e/t/c