[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: General--Important but long, sorry for length but worth reading

  • From: Ken and Pat Downing <abraxaskp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: inflight2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 07:46:51 -0700 (PDT)

Kathleen:  As you are well aware the sender of any email has no control over
other people repeating that email to make comments from.  You are very
experienced with this as I am sure everyone will remember from the election 2
years ago.  There have been many cases during the past few weeks of email after
email being copied and sent out with comments.  I am not sure of what instance
you are referring to regarding "malicious electioneering" it appears to me
after reading several hundred emails to catch up that there are a lot of
comments that are not FACT based from many many people.  Ken Downing
You wrote>>>>Perhaps someone should really take a real
close
look at the people who do this, and then at the other fiascos involved
with
this year's malicious electioneering

Abraxas...The Secret of Success is Consistency of Purpose
Visit our website at www.abraxasgsd.com