[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Gathering Storm, and, a bill grows in California

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 21:15:29 -0700

How long are you going to sit there and wait? Has he called yet?
I may be in a similar situation. I sent the Govanah, Arnold Schwarzenegger,
a letter on Monday, certified, and got a receipt in the mail today. The
signature cannot be deciphered, surely he won't bother with such trivial
things, probably an Assistant to the Assistant to the Assistant of his Aide.
My letter was about our concern regarding SB 1634 (?) and was written in his
native language. My reason for this was to possibly get his attention more
so than in English. I will not be waiting by the phone, probably not at all.
He may discard it, but at least I gave it a try.
Lee F.