[ SHOWGSD-L ] Gas is Gas

  • From: "Anja Heibloem-Stroud" <Anja_Heibloem-Stroud@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsdlistnew" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 23:18:05 -0700

BP owns part of Arco gas.......
Most of the gas that goes to different stations all come out of the same
holding tanks. How do I know this....because I got to ride with my now ex
husband as he delivered gas to several different stations/dealers/brands The
different add ins, ei techron in Chevron in the gas is added by the driver
before he delivers to the station. Propane is the same way. Each station
determines the price but can only vary it slightly.....no dropping the price by
50 cents for example. Sometimes unleaded gets switched for supreme and VS. I
know this because my ex got fired for doing just that (so he was a bone head!).
All the boycotts in the world won't make a damn bit of difference in the price.
The stuff we are using today was refined MONTHS AGO (or longer). Until we go to
a alternate fuel we will be stuck!    Anja
Anja Heibloem-Stroud
www.pet-net.net/hausmekon/