[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Gary/Evan?

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 19:31:22 -0700 (PDT)

Gary and Evan dated the same girl in 7th grade....lol...FB
Beryl <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  What is going on? Is this a one liner
one upmanship?
I have the utmost respect for each of you. You have both played a part in the
betterment of the breed through your dogs. You have both served the GSDCA well,
in one capacity or another.
I have no doubt that each one of you love the breed passionately.

Maybe I am reading more between the lines than is there. However, it appears to
me there is something more than meets the eye.

Would anyone or either of you care to enlighten me?

Beryl Eshom