[ SHOWGSD-L ] Gary S. and the "monkey theory"

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 23:33:41 -0700 (PDT)

........Thirty years ago when I attended SAN JOSE ST UNIV. the first time, the
professor teaching the psychology class I was taking explained his concerns
about the validity of multiple choice type exams...he said that a monkey could
get one out of every four right!...very interesting...well for the past four
years Mr. Gary S. and yours truly have been betting each other that our
childhood teams would out-do the other, with the loser donating $100.00 to GSDC
Rescue at the National...well of the four years Mr. S. has only beat me
once.......now I believe Mr. S is a decent human and a loving family man....but
when it comes to intelligent sports betting, Gary is no better than that
Monkey....in fact there is evidence to believe that the monkey may be smarter
...pay up MR. S....your Chicago White Bums...I mean Sox...have been whipped
again by the Mighty OAKLAND A's....you owe Rescue 100 bucks PAL...I will have
your A's cap for you when I get to St Louis Friday
 morning!....perhaps I'll bring ya a few bananas as well............your
friend....FB