[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Garbage in garbage out

  • From: "E.G. Baker" <shadowbrooktx@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <elg440@xxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 18:08:58 -0500

What I see here is a board trying to do what is necessary to help the club.
These are not the same exact peoplethat ran the club during the good times.
They are going to hear the same complaints & probably some new ones, but I
believe many of the membership will see that they are involved with trying to
be realistic in not digging a deeper hole. I feel there are some people of high
integrity that hold this Club & our Breed in high regard &, as aplus, most are
thick skinned & self confident enough to not let the vocal minority bother
them. Gene Baker