[ SHOWGSD-L ] Gaiting GSD

  • From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>, <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 12:13:39 -0600

Something else that was brought up off list and I went back to watch the video
after it was mentioned to me plus I picked up on something else...

When the dog has fore and afte off the ground - did you notice his feet match
perfectly - no foot is higher than any other.

Also, he has matching extension on both ends - he isn't being hauled by his
front or driven by his rear. The parts all work together..

Jessica MacMillan
Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)
& The Shepherd Girls (Simmie, CGC, TDI, TC, HIC & Pepper, HIC)
Member of: DCA, GSDCA & GTCDC

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141665/direct/01/