[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Gails email

  • From: Sally Hayden <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vande001@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 10:23:10 -0500

Did this go out to the whole list ?  I am trying to figure out if I am missing
emails.  I am on Yahoo

 I got the adminstrations post but nothing from Gail
sally

Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 08:15:39 -0700From: vande001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Re: [
SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Gails emailTo: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx; showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
gsdramey@xxxxxxx

Gail just said that the national will go on as planned.  I think she wanted to
respond quickly to the post saying "that they heard that the national might be
postponed because of IKE and until the economy was better".  Great way to start
a rumour.  Totally silly.
Anyways, Gail wanted to squash that one ASAP, nothing more, nothing less.
From: Norma Ramey <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Gails emailTo:
dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Friday, September 19, 2008, 8:49
AMNo, and it is odd too, as she's usually quite thorough  -- ??
OT - I saw in the paper this AM that the Calif. train wreck had been
caused due to the Freight Engineer - talking on his cell phone!! ??
Is this sad information true?
Norma no L - feeling a lot of cell phone Users are "rude"