[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Gails email

  • From: Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TISHW@xxxxxxx, hardcastle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 09:06:51 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for this more detailed information.  Vague optimism makes me uneasy.
I am sure that both our leadership and the City of Beaumont are doing
everything they can to insure a successful experience for us. I want to know
what is really going on before I book a nonrefundable airline reservation 30
days in advance. Please keep us in the loop with frequent, specific
updates.  Thanks again for this post.  I know we are all busy with a thousand
other things as well, not to mention the folks on site who are dealing with
personal aftermath of the storm for themselves and their dogs.  I wish you all
well and hope to see you in Beaumont.
 Zoa
Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
www.riverrockshepherds.com