[ SHOWGSD-L ] Gail/GSDCA Members and Board

  • From: "D.G.Bonome" <lexieshep@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 05:52:36 -0800 (PST)

This disease is not kind. It takes EVERYTHING away
from the person. If you have ever had to deal with a
family member that has this disease, believe me, IT IS
A LIVING HELL!

This is not the time to point fingers as to who is to
blame, or why this was not disclosed sooner. IT WAS
DISCLOSED, and I am sure,a very hard and painful
announcement to make, but had to be done. THANK-YOU
President, and Board.

I will admit to you all, that I B****** about not
receiving my REVIEW, but I am not alone, so did
EVERYONE. Gail, to you I apologize.

I received my December REVIEW yesterday, but not with
joy, but sadness, guilt, and regret. This is just a
piece of paper that can tear or burn and be just a
memory, BUT can be replaced with another copy. We
humans are one of a kind, and once we are gone, there
are no replacements. (With so many members passing the
past year.)

Dawn Bonome

http://mail.yahoo.com